by Bella Fregoso CCG is happy to say that we will be participating in Idaho Gives again this year! Here’s some background about this awesome giving event:
Idaho Gives is an event each May that was started by the Idaho Nonprofit Center in 2013, and since then it has raised over $2.3 million for registered nonprofits– letting organizations like us reach new donors and change more lives. It’s a 24 hour, all-out, no-questions, no-rules, no-nonsense, day of philanthropy and giving.
Idahoans rank second in the country for volunteerism, and this is why almost 300 organizations are already registered to participate in 2016. This is a great state for any nonprofit to be in!
To give you an idea of what you could contribute to CCG:
- A gift of $12 gives a personalized chef’s knife to a trainee.
- A gift of $54 buys food safety tools for our kitchen.
- A gift of $80 covers program registration to give trainees the skills to overcome barriers to employment.
- A gift of $148 is equipment for our training kitchen.
- A gift of $720 pays the registration fees for an entire training class.
Any gift, big or small, will make an impact and will be appreciated. Check out CCG's Idaho Give profile and sign up for your gift today: Create Common Good | Idaho Gives